Locum tenens is a Latin phrase for “to hold the place of” and is most often used to describe providers who hold the place of a regular provider when absent or when a hospital or practice is short-staffed.
Whether you are looking for a few shifts in the short term or a more long-term assignment, we make it our job to make it easier for you to do your job. Some of the reasons to consider working locum tenens assignments with us include:
- Flexibility: you can set your own schedule
- Freedom: you control work when and where you want
- “Try it before you buy it”: before you commit to a practice or community
- Competitive salary: Increase your cash flow as little or no deductions are made from you salary.
- Travel: No hassle of making travel and lodging arrangements and other allowance covered by the agency
Integra Healthcare can offer you a wide variety of benefits, including competitive compensation, flexibility to choose when and where you work, and freedom to travel. In addition, our locum tenens providers also enjoy the following industry-leading standards and benefits:
- All-inclusive coordination of provider travel arrangements and relocation costs
- Comprehensive malpractice insurance coverage of $1 million/$3 million
- Complete screening, licensing, and credentialing process
- Licensing and coordination fees
- Acquisition of hospital privileges
- Transportation to and from your work destination
- Suitable housing while on assignment
To get started, give us a call at (561) 275-1766! APPLY NOW!
You may also submit an application here and one of our consultants will contact you within 24 hours of your submission.
We know that in choosing to work with Integra, you are relying on our firm commitment to excellence, our unparalleled service, and our personal dedication to your success. We aim to exceed your expectations.
Also, please refer your colleagues and peers to our locum program and earn your referral bonus. Click here to learn more about our bonus referral bonus today!